• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best ways to alleviate back and hip pain!

Eren

Reaction score
Hello all, this is my second pregnancy so I am familiar with the discomforts of late pregnancy but... oh my, am I uncomfortable.

I am 35 weeks, and trying so very hard not to take tylenol all day, every day. Does anyone else have remedies I can try?

3 days ago, at my ultrasound, my little girl weighed in at 6 1/2 pounds, putting her in the 80th percentile. They estimate she will be just over 9lbs at birth and man, my entire back can feel the extra weight. I just cant imagine 5 more weeks of this discomfort with absolutely no relief.

My hips and inner thighs always get so sore during the last stretch. I have to rest often, but I find doing regular exercise is what kept the pain from getting too intense. Dh often rubs my back, neck, and shoulders to help me relax as well. I feel massive and whale like at this point, so it is no fun to have to clean up around the house using my feet instead of bending over to pick up things lol.

Warm bath with a therapeutic grade lavender oil. Just make sure your hubby is around to help you out of tub.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->