Beta hell, anyone!?

Ella_Hopeful

Mom to 5 inc. b/g twins. RPL sufferer.
Reaction score
Getting first blood test results today! Anyone also entering beta hell, or already there!?

Yes! Waiting for 3rd set of results from hcg test today. the first two showed doubling but my overall levels were on the lower end but still normal for so early. Trying to rule out another ectopic pregnancy since I bled bright red for about 5 days:-( Hoping that this bean is in the right place first and foremost and if it is I can at least be hopeful:)

Hope it works out okay pandi!

In the end they decided not to do repeat betas for me. Not sure if I'm happy about that or not! At the moment having pain, think this might be over soon :(

I had 366 yesterday. No clue where I'm up to but took a guess! Replied to your thread too! Good luck!

Why do you think it'll be over soon with those levels? Mine probably aren't even that high yet LOL

Not terrible but I feel them constantly and feels like AF is coming any second.

I had some consistent cramping on the right side and spotting for a few days before I finally did a rush beta and ultrasound. Baby was just fine. I was convinced we'd lose this baby, too. But sometimes they surprise you!

I just want it so much... pregnancy petrifies me... last pg I went to the emergency room at least every 2 weeks! (and nothing was ever wrong!)

I would just try calling your doc and saying you're experiencing some bad cramps or just request a 2nd hcg come back stat.

With my son I went and got an ultrasound when I had cramping at 10 weeks.

Also, with this one when I went in for my 2nd hcg I demanded results same day. If I wouldn't have done that I wouldn't have had results til today. It's YOUR care, you can ask for what you want :)

Hey ladies

My levels at 12 do were 41 and one and a half days later 74 which is exactly doubling. My results from yesterday were 296 (4 days from previous) so again exactly doubling. I'm still a bit in shock knowing how much I bled and I've had some pretty serious cramping too but their pretty normal for early pregnancy in my experience. We're all still in it unless we see/know otherwise! :thumbup:

my first beta was 59 at 4 weeks 2 days....

10 days later and up to 10,000 :thumbup:

also been having bad AF cramps since my period was due. i wouldn't stress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->