Beyond confused....

Lovingmybaby

Reaction score
Well I figured I would update...Monday I started spotting and then Monday night I had heavy bleeding and all day tuesday I had excessive amounts of bleeding along with clots which isnt normal for me and VERY painful cramps...Which makes me believe I had a chemical pregnancy...Then yesterday the bleeding had reduced to very light spotting..Last night my fiance decided to take me out since my sister said she would watch our daughter for us to go out...Dinner went great spotting had stopped by now and I was feeling better...We finished dinner and went to look at halloween stuff and in the middle of that I got VERY BAD stomach pains and had to go throw up...So we came home and I went to bed and havent had any spotting or anything since....So confused...

Ring NHS Direct maybe and have a chat with them? Thats if your in the U.K? Hope you feel better soon :)

So before all the bleeding on Tuesday I tested and it was negative...so i retested today cause im still having pregnancy symptoms...and this is what i got...It is very pink in real life...ANY ADVICE WOULD BE APPRECIATED!!

Attachments

• CIMG0460.jpg
    CIMG0460.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 20
  • CIMG0462.jpg
    CIMG0462.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 18
I do see the lines on your tests, Maybe go get bloods done, I have heard of some women having a period and not finding out they were pregnant untill 8weeks.

My mum didnt know she was pregnant with me untill she was over 6months gone because she was having regular periods.

gl hunni x

i would go see the dr and see about getting bloods done too hun. Good luck hun.

i have been confused too..the last couple months my periods have been outta wack..anyways this last month i have experienced light pink when wiping(tmi) two weeks before i was expected to have my period..and then i had a 4 1/2 days of a period no cramping or headaches or backaches.. until i stopped bleeding i had headaches and backaches..i had the pinkish issue happen 3 times..not normal for me..the dr. made me do a pelvic ultrasound..dont know the results...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->