BF friendly work out

Kitters

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a BF friendly work out? Am I right in thinking we have to be careful not to do anything too high impact to protect the breast tissue? ie not too much jumping and thrashing about

I'm nearly six weeks PP and wanted to add some exercise to the normal walks etc, ideally a program I can do at home with some small weights or something. My boobs are absolutely huge even before BF and I don't really want to jump about and definitely don't want to strap them into a tight sports bra :wacko:

I'm 3 weeks PP and have been out running. Just made sure I wore 2 sports bras! I think once you're ready you can do whatever workout routine you like so long as you're well supported. I don't have massive boobs though, was a 34C before pregnancy and am 34D now, so that may have some influence over what you're comfortable doing.

As long as you're well-supported, you can do whatever you're comfortable with. I didn't manage to finish the ultra I'd planned between kids, so I'm also running to train for a handful of trail marathons and ultras over the next couple years to get back in shape.

ETA: just saw your LO is 5-6ish weeks. Your breasts will feel much more manageable in a few months. You won't feel like there's so much weight hanging out there because you won't be constantly storing so much milk in them, you'll be making it as you need it (for the most part) instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->