BFN on 11DPO. Symptom searching? Maybe?

LoveLuv

Reaction score
OD - 3DPO - nothing
4 & 5DPO - very thirsty. Increased smell. Back and front cramps. Went to DR, had a yeast infection. Ive never ever had one before and had to be placed on antibiotics. Very emotional.
6 & 7 DPO - sensitive to smells
8 & 9 DPO - moody. Irritable. Fatigue. Increased smelL. Sore boobs on 9.
10 DPO - increased smell. Very very very moody (crying or snapping at people). Thirsty. Front and back cramps. Boob tenderness gone.
11 DPO (today) - increased smell. The smell of cooking meat especially pork making me sick. Headache. Front cramps. Super sore boobs. Fatigue. Feeling warm (no fever). Belly twinged here and there and there's acne on my belly button.

I broke down and tested BFN. I didnt get my positive with DS until 12 or 13DPO. I usually get sore boobs and spot 3 days before AF. Heavy cramping only occurs 2 days while on AF. Im supposed to be starting AF on Sunday.

At this point I feel like I could be symptom searching. It's frustrating to say the least.

Whats the latest you've gotten a BFP? What DPO day?

Hi lovely,

I’m on 12dpo today - took a test yesterday that was BFN. Symptom wise ive had sore breasts, aches in my lower pelvic area and my reflux has been awful the last few days.

With my triplets i had no symptoms and then only got my positive after I had missed my period ..

With my little girl , i craved sweets and the typical aching boobs etc, testing positive a week prior to being due AF!

GL lovely xx

Thanks hon. Hopefully you'll get the outcome you want soon.

Sweets with your girl? Huh. Ive been craving cheesecake since yesterday. My boobs though, its strange how they are hurting now. I can feel tension in my boobs themselves but they hurt more along the chest/ribcage area. Im a tummy sleeper so you can imagine how sore it was. It felt like my boobs were gonna choke me in my sleep. Lol.

Anywho. Good luck

On the month I fell pregnant I had zero symptoms which was strange because on some months I wasn't pregnant I had more symptoms.

The only symptom I did have was a loss of appetite which is still with me now.

But I had no neasea or sore boobs or anything until I hit 5+ weeks.

With DS tho I had loads of symptoms b4 my BFP.
Good luck

Honestly, I agree with suggerhoney, i had more symptoms on the months when i wasnt pregnant than on the month that i was the first time around! Lol.

But yes, sweets was a massive thing with my girlie ! When are you planning on testing again? Xx

Hi Ladies.

I had the same no symptoms with my DS. I wasnt searching for them either. I was too focused with the move me and the ex-husband were making.

I'm not sure im going to test again. I started spotting yesterday, it became bright red and now its brown. I usually spot a few days before AF. So if I dont start by Tuesday I will talk to the dr about it as I have an appointment that day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->