BFP 1st month TTC

Blu10

Reaction score
OMG! I got my BFP last night after TTC for 1 month! wow! Im soooo happy but so cautious and the news hasn't quite sunk in yet. I think jelly bean will be due early Novemebr if all works out well. Congrats to all the other BFP's xxx

Wow, that is so wonderful! Congratulations! I know what you feel, I got my BFP with my son in the first TTC month, too! :hugs:

Wow, fantastic news - congratulations and well done you...

Am in same boat as you - first month ttc, I test next sunday so have over a week to wait... and i'm getting impatient :)

When did you test? On your due date?

Any tips you can share with us?

Hi cupcake I had all AF signs - cramps, backache etc but tested day AF was due (last fri) but bfn, felt sick sat so tested sun and bfn but when sickness got me again yesterday along with sore boobs I tested and immediately got bfp!! Was so shocked as I was so sure we hadn't done it this month when I was 6 days late and bfn! Don't give up hope. I know they say bed every other day but we did it 4x in 3 days during fertile time and here we are. Hope my jelly bean is very sticky!! Good luck x x

congratulations! that is so exciting, and lucky you not dealing with the endless TTC headaches!
god speed!

Pea

Congrats :flower: - I just got good news too - we will be due around the same time! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :dance:

Congratulations! I just got my BFP this morning so due in November too... (17th I think)

Hope you have a fantastic 9 months

Congratulations! Enjoy your pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"