BFP!!! 5months after throwing in the towel

aebnygds

Reaction score
5 months ago we gave up after over a year of trying. In feb we had a nasty mc. I didn't even know I was preggo until about 5 days before mc. I was 10 weeks. So that just totally defeated us we were crushed. And then on 05/18 (I still kept track of my cycle only because I get ovulation pains) and if I didn't see two pink lines. I am amazed. No meds and we did it!!!!

We stopped testing in early december so that we wouldn't be upset around the holidays. Hence why we didn't know about the pregnancy. Just thought I should clarify. Lol

Sorry to hear about your previous loss! Congrats on your new lil bean!

Congrats on getting a BFP so soon after MC! It took me a while to get a BFP after mine!! Hoping for a happy healthy pregnancy for you!

5 months ago we gave up after over a year of trying. In feb we had a nasty mc. I didn't even know I was preggo until about 5 days before mc. I was 10 weeks. So that just totally defeated us we were crushed. And then on 05/18 (I still kept track of my cycle only because I get ovulation pains) and if I didn't see two pink lines. I am amazed. No meds and we did it!!!!

Congratulations to you!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->