BFP a month after chem preg/early miscarriage, very happy and in shock!

katemarie

Mother of one and pregs
Reaction score
Hey girls,

So I am v surprised that in our second month of ttc I had a very clear line today on a FRER. I was trying to wait until the morning but was a day late for period so at 145am got up and needed to do a pee and thought well what the eck, I feel preggas, let's do it! And the line came up straight away! Then I totally didn't get back to sleep and had to wait until 715am to tell hubbie, who was totally stoked (and of course put it all down to his 'super spunk'!

In the 2ww I was a bit obsessed with looking at people's symptoms so I kept a record of mine to help anyone else in a similar situation.... sorry they are quite detailed! I would say I knew I was preggas from as early as 7dpo, which is crazy but very real. Go with your instincts that's what I say!

I also kept my symptoms from the month I had the early miscarriage, I am aware this may be awkward reading so if anyone wants to see it then pm me...

cycle two

Day 14 - Ovulation pains at 4pm that lasted until bed time
1DPO - aching in chest area, dry CM
2DPO - Stretchy glupey CM, few tummy cramps, slightly aware of breasts aching but nothing crazy at all
3DPO - Woke up with headache. very slightly aching boobs. Bit constipated. No CM. Tummy feels a bit crampy and achey lower back. feel like i'm coming down with something
4DPO - Crampy and bloated all day
5DPO - creamy cm, don't normally get this at this time of the month. Still have weird achy tingly feeling boobs
6DPO - A bit crampy but nothing much today
7DPO - boobs starting to hurt more down the sides and a bit sensitive on nipples, they also feel heavier. Lots of bloating and mild cramps that weren't too painful, v different to last months cramps
8DPO - boobs still a bit sore like yesterday and feel bigger and more noticeable, bloated tummy, feel a bit gassy and had eggy taste in my mouth in the morning for a bit. not too crampy tho just few mild twinges. Super tired today and looking mega pale and washed out. Feel a bit like day before AF would be due, but am no where near yet really for that...
9DPO - boobs starting to feel much more sore down sides, mainly left boob. Exhausted all day, very clumsy, dropped things all day long! Feeling sick on and off all day. Weird taste in mouth as went to bed.
10DPO - boobs sore down side and underneath, again more on left side?! Feeling sick and the most horrid taste in mouth all day (not metallic, but just like I'd not brushed my teeth when I had!). Very bad wind from 5pm onwards and some cramping, v bloated and windy basically! Unusual shiny and wet CM in the evening. Started to get spots under skin in various places I don't normally get them that actually hurt, and I'm not a v spotty person either!
11DPO - Right hand boob starting to get sore and nipples are both very pink, left boob still v tender. Tummy feeling much better in the morning and wind has gone. Few twinges
12DPO - Left boob still v sore. More wind pains and v bloated into the evening.Woke up very early, unlike me on a sat am! Felt sick and v thirsty, v lethargic, skin breakout The spots are sore under the skin and non pussy which is weird as I can't even squeeze them! boob/s urt still. Constantly wet and watery cm all day - a very strange thing for me and gave me strongest hint I was preggas.
13DPO- Woke up early again, few tummy twinges throughout the day. Boob feels mega bruised, nipples bigger and v red with lots of white spots in the nipple. Skin still v bad. Fell asleep while hubbie was driving, this is not normal for me, I am a back seat driver as he is quite new to driving!!!
14DPO- Woke up early again, feel bit better today tho. feels as if AF is on its way but no signs of it (normally get brown spotting day or two before due) Skin clearing up now. All evening a burning feeling in tummy, very crampy and uncomfortable but not 'painful'
15DPO - positive on a FRER at 145am! Then had massive watery feeling in mouth all night and ended up in kitchen eating food at 3am, am hungry quite a lot at the moment!

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your 2ww symptoms!!

Thanks loads and no prob cystaldrops! Also just wanted to tell you that I didn't do the whole legs in the air thing but I did sleep with spermies in me and tried not to pee all night! (we only did it at night time in days up to ovulation and on ovulation day itself, then no other days after that until bfp as I felt not up for it at all!)

congrats!!!
I'm in a similar boat, just had a chemical last cycle and on the next right now with soy
Fx'd for that bfp : )

congrats!
I think i may have a tiny little BFP 4 weeks after early MC too! well done! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->