BFP? Advice please?!?

fancyshmancy

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I have been in this forum many times, but this is my first post... eeek! I hope it is in the right spot, if not, feel free to move it. Ok, so long story... here we go.

My husband and I have been ttc for a while now. I had a m/c last Nov, and almost had given up ttc after that. Well, I am fairly sure I found out I am pregnant this morning! :happydance: I took two tests, and there is a definite faint line. I tried to take photos to post, but none were of any quality. So, of course I start freaking out right away!

Besides being terrified and elated, this month is crazy busy! I am going to school full time for nursing, had a job interview on friday, and one again today! What if I am pregnant? What if I get one of these jobs? Should I tell my future employer that I am pregnant (the job requires some heavy lifting, fyi), or should I not?

If I am, I would hopefully try to wait until my husband's bday to tell him (in about a week), but may need his support until then. How am I supposed to concentrate on school?

I'm sorry if this post is vague, or rambles, I am a little bit worked up to say the least! :wacko: Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Oh, and I am about 12 dpo. :flower:

fancy welcome to BnB really should have posted an introduction first but tis ok anyways if you are pregnant you should never tell the employer that you are pregnant when you interview with them cause if you do they may turn you down and hire someone else. So wait and see if you get the job and work there for awhile before telling them.

Hey, i would take Shey's advise and dont tell them, If they know your PG they will most prob employee someone else, i know its not fair and they wont have to pay any maternity leave but they know you will need time off.

I remember when i was working at Claire's at the Sawgrass Mall in Ft.Lauderdale there was a girl that applied for a job there and she told my manager that she is pregnant and my manager wouldn't hire her.

Thanks for the advice ladies. What do you suggest I do, IF I get the job, that is? When should I tell them? After the first trimester? I am just concerned about the job requiring some heavy lifting... Also, I know I will be super-tired. I do have a job now, the positions I am applying for are more for experience. I am just hoping to land the casual position.

wait until the end of the first tri?
definitely dont tell them now because they will discriminate and see u as unreliable because u will need days off
when u feel the pressure and ur back starts to ache etc, then let them know
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->