BFP after 10 months TTCAL and first round of clomid!!!

hoping:)

Reaction score
I've never announced on here before so I decided to in hopes that this one will be extra sticky!!!

The title pretty much says it all! I am super excited to be pregnant again but terrified at the same time. We had 2 miscarriages last year but now they figured out the problem... I have MTHFR. Supposedly it is easily fixed with a baby aspirin a day and extra folic acid. I will also be starting my Lovenox injections next Thursday!

Congratulations! I got my BFP this month with first round of Clomid too! It's magic stuff! Happy and Healthy 9 months to you.

Congratulations! Sending baby sticky dust your way! :dust:

Congratulations!! I'm keeping everything crossed that everything goes well! I got pregnant on my first round of clomid too, such a miracle cure!!! xxx

YAY congrats hunni!!!!! im hoping my first round goes as great as your hun!!!! xxxxxxx

I had my blood done to see if I need to take Levenox shots!!! How early did you start your shots?? Im 5 weeks almost and havent started any shots, but if needed you think it would be ok to wait a couple weeks until my first scan? or should I call the dr and get my results back?

congrats xx

https://tickers.baby-gaga.com/p/dev033pb___.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"