BFP after a hellish year ttc.. my symptoms and worries!!!

ks123

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I loved reading all these sites - they helped me sooo much while ttc - and yesterday, on my first year wedding anniversary to dh and after a pretty tough year I got my first :bfp: :happydance:

After ending up in hospital twice this year with ovary pain, no ovulation or periods and two rounds of clomid I can't believe this is happening. I know I've never posted before, but the support on these sites has helped me every step of the way.

My symptoms during the 2ww were: implantation bleeding around 10dpo, nausea from that date onwards and sore, fuller boobs.

I'm now stressing about every tweak, twinge and cramp - I'm desperate that this is a sticky bean! Sore boobs have gone today so that's worrying me too - I hope its not a bad sign?!

Anyway, good luck to everyone ttc - on my 1st round of clomid I didn't ov and convinced myself it would never work. One cycle later (with help from a chinese doc and some accupuncture) here I am - worrying, but pregnant!!!

x x x

congrats!! Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy!

Congratulations - what a great Xmas pressie!!! FX for a very sticky bean and a happy and healthy 9 months! xx

I'm the same,worrying about everything!

Unfortunately there is not an awful lot you can do but try not to worry:dohh:

Congratulations!!!!!!!:happydance:

Congratulations, santa certainly came early to you!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->