BFP and VERY Scared!

loopylou86

Reaction score
Hi All,

After a few months of not really trying but not being particularly safe and having thoughts like 'is there something wrong with me?' I was 3 days late on Wednesday and really thought the :witch: had got me. But I tested and then again yesterday moring (twice) and again this morning (just to be sure) and all four were :bfp:

Now I am very scared and very nervous as its my first and I feel so lost on what to do now, how to look after myself, making sure I get through the next 12 weeks safely etc....

Also, the last three days I had mild aches in tummy, feel very bloated, back is killing and had a little nausea. Are the tummy aches expected / normal? This morning, I have had a few sharp twinges too and every little pain scares me more :cry:

Thanks
x

huge congrats sweet, im sure the little twinges that you are feeling are perfectly normal.

your net step would be to head down to your docs and have the pregnancy confirmed.

might also be a good idea to maybe head down to your library and grab some books to read.

Hey hun congratulations!!!!!! :flower: Yup I get the odd twinge/AF type cramps often xx

Congratulations whoop whoop...isnt it the best feeling ever :)

im getting the same cramps and sharp feelings.... by asking questions and reading up its seems to be normal to get these symtoms sweet so just try to relax and enjoy being a mummy :)

all the best and like mrscrabsticke said go get some books you'll have a great time reading them like i do..i cant get enough reading them xx

congrats hun, so pleased for you. aches in your tummy will probably be your uterus stretching to make room for bubba. hope you have a happy and healthy nine months xxx

I am going to sound like a complete novice but when is the first scan likely to be? Also, I am going to the doctors today so what should I expect?

Thanks all x

Congrats! First scan is normally between 10-14 weeks. Your doctor will probably not do a lot, just get you referred for a midwife appointment at around 8 weeks

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->