BFP and worried about fading symptoms....

Mini

Reaction score
Hi All

I wasn't sure where to post this so here goes. We got our BFP on New Years Eve and it was a darkish line for 10dpo (evening test) so I was very pleased... then got up next day 11dpo and tested with FMU and the line was the same if not a bit lighter than the day before.

I'm now only on 12dpo but since the last test my boobs have not been as sore (and were very sore before) and I haven't been as emotional (was almost in tears for two days straight) nor am I getting any more tired, in fact feel like I have more energy. i've been having slight cramps for about a week which seems normal.

I haven't tested since 11dpo because I don't want to see the line fade or get crazy about it. I've attached the tests.

Had an early miscarriage in April so feeling a bit nervous.

Any thoughts? Just honest thoughts please... anyone had this and it been ok?

Attachments

• Photo 109.jpg
    Photo 109.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 44
Oh when i say I was 'very pleased' I mean ECSTATIC!!! ;) guess the worrying has got the better of me. :(

hey hunny, sorry for your loss in april, i would try not to sypmtom spot, its a bad bad thing to do, just try and relax and enjoy it. they lines look great for so early on, i dont think mine were even that dark at 14dpo with my daughter, congratulations hunni and have a h&h 9 months xx

Hey hun

Congrats on your bfp. Step away from the tests, and dont drive yourself nutty looking for symptoms. Its still very early and the morning sickness etc could just be around the corner for you x

Thanks Mummy08 and Boofle, I know you are both right and i am telling myself to just enjoy what I have right now... just thought maybe I could check with you all:blush:

And Mum08 thanks for your words about the tests it does really help to reassure me. silly i know.

I had some tests which seemed to fade when they should've been a lot darker...and my symptoms have been coming and going for ages... I really didn't think I was preg when I tested at 12dpo because my symptoms had pretty much faded out, didn't seem as consistent as I was expecting... Don't worry hun! :hugs:

xx

Hi there, I got my BFP on New Years Day and my symptoms felt like they were fading as well. I checked again today, and got another obvious BFP, but still no real symptoms. My boobs were killing me a week ago. So what I am trying to say is that its not always a bad sign!

Your lines look great and I think you are fine. Dont worry yourself and congrats!

Congrats on your :bfp: !! Try not to symptom spot! Remember everyone is different and many mom's don't feel many symptoms at all!

When is your due date? :baby:

Hi hun, congratulations!! My symptoms came and went for a while...At almost 8 weeks they are coming back with a vengance, your body is giong through a huge change....Just enjoy your BFP for the time being :hugs:

Congrats on your :bfp: !! Try not to symptom spot! Remember everyone is different and many mom's don't feel many symptoms at all!

When is your due date? :baby:

Thanks for your thoughts everyone. It helps to hear your stories.

I am just waiting and seeing... and not POAS before I go to see a doctor this week... my lines faded back in april so it freaked me out this time that the line didn't get darker almost 18 hours later...

I think my EDD is 13 Sept 2010. Fingers x'd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->