bfp at 10 dpo

tp2tasha

Mother
Reaction score
Happy to say I've got several bfps since 10 dpo. Had Beta done at12 dpo and it came back 32. Is that an ok number? Going back at 14dpo for second beta. Progesterone was low and was prescribed oral progesterone told to take vaginaly. Very excited to bee having baby number two!!!!

Good morning ladies! Well my nurse called and said that my hcg went from 32 on 12dpo to 81 on 14dpo. So that was good news. HBA1C was 6.6 which is high. So I really have to keep my blood sugar number control and eat really healthy. She scheduled me for an ultrasound next monday to make sure LO is growing in the correct place. Which frightened me! Following that appointment, pending that everything is ok I will have another ultrasound two weeks later to make sure there is a baby in the sack! Something about hearing her say that scared me.:sad1: But I am praying for the best!:happydance:

Congratulations on your bfp!!! Wonderful to have positive on a digi at 10dpo! Just relax and enjoy! Stressing out will only cause more stress :) and stress is not good for the body :)

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->