Bfp before missed period-anyone get nervous when AF due?

Yo_Yo

Reaction score
I'm only 3 weeks 5 days, and af is due tomorrow or the day after...super nervous she might crash my bfp party!

The clearblue digi was pregnant, and a million ic(they are quite faint and slow progression which isn't helping me)

Did anyone else get nervous around af due day/going through this too?

What can I do to calm my nerves and relax?

Me!! With both pregnancies I was 10dpo when I got good strong BFP's.
When AF was due I was super paranoid. I would spend most of the day in the loo checking for blood lol.
Thankfully the wicked witch kept her distance.

Even now when I know AF would have been due I still have a mini freak out but it quickly passes xx

Yep- I found out Saturday with three positive tests (1 FRER and 2 ClearBlue Digitals). AF was due yesterday and I had some cramping and though that AF was coming... nothing yet, not even a spot.

Glad I'm not alone in being stressed about this. Guess its normal.

I envy those ladies who don't find out until 3 months now. Must seem a nice short pregnancy!

Aww you got your bfp!

I recognise you from TTC boards.

Just wanted to say congratulations! :flower:

Aww you got your bfp!

I recognise you from TTC boards.

Just wanted to say congratulations! :flower:

Thank you lovely :flower: and to you too! How are you feeling? Any sickness yet?

Hasn't sunk in yet with me!

Sick!! Soooo sick. Dont remember being this sick with DD! But then that was about 4 and a half yrs ago!

It didnt sink in until this hit me, even through week 4&5 i didnt feel pregnant but wow. The sickness is awful but reassuring at the same time.

Btw i got my bfp's early with both my babies at 11dpo, its nerve wracking but they are tough lil things...you got to be tough too :)

I got an early bfp this time round at 9dpo and the days leading up to AF were hell! I have no advice on how to get through it but you have my sympathies! :hugs: I'm sure everything will be fine though!

I also got BFP at 9dpo and AF doesnt come until 14dpo. I was terrified that week especially since I was cramping but AF day came and went :flower:
I'm still scared and stuff especially since my doctor won't give me a dating scan, so I have to wait till I can pick up HR on a doppler, which may not be for a few weeks yet :wacko:
I found just resting in faith that whatever will be, will be

Also - IC's take forever to progress so just stop using them its just a waste of worry/time (and money)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->