BFP!!!!!!!! eventually!!!

MrsR

Reaction score
:wave: Hi all!!!

well it finally changed!!!!! all those faint lines and now finally its here.... the dark :bfp: !!!!!!!!!!!! :D

so excited!!!! on husbands birthday as well!!!!!!! :D

want to say a special thankyou to:

samsmum
MrsJD
Hopedance
Mommy2Kian
TudorRose
Samzi

and all the people who helped me through the faint lines over the past few weeks!!!!!!!!

you made this journey memorable!!!!!!
:happydance: :dance: :happydance: :dance:

Attachments

• SDC11024.jpg
    SDC11024.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 73
yay mrsr. so happy for you! :hugs: x

That is a nice fat line aint it congratulations hun hope u have a h&h 8 months x

YAY YAY YAY!!!!!!! this has totally made my day, CONGRATULATIONS!!! you're having a BABY!!!!! BFP BFP BFP BFP!!!! YAY!!!!

Congratulations hun

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

so excited for you - what dpo are you today??

I feel touched that you mentioned me!!! yay!!! Im so happy for you MrsR:hugs: i really hope i will be joining you soon, trying not to build my hopes but..who am i kidding they're already built up :rofl:

Letshope the shettles method worked for you!!! :lol:

If u ever wanna chat about anything, just drop me a pm :) gonna miss u now ur in first timester :( :hug: x x x

I feel touched that you mentioned me!!! yay!!! Im so happy for you MrsR:hugs: i really hope i will be joining you soon, trying not to build my hopes but..who am i kidding they're already built up :rofl:

Letshope the shettles method worked for you!!! :lol:

If u ever wanna chat about anything, just drop me a pm :) gonna miss u now ur in first timester :( :hug: x x x

Gonna miss u 2!!!!!!!!!!! FX'd you'll be joining me really soon!!!!!!!!

thanks again for all your help!!!!!!!!!! xoxoox was REALLY REALLY appreciated!!!!!

hope i can be there for you in the same way!!!!!!! PM me if you post piccys of tests in the near future!!!! FX'd that line gets darker and darker!!!! :hugs:

aww wow!!!! congratulations hunni xxxx

Congratulations!! :wohoo:

So happy for you both :yipee: ...wishing you a very happy and healthy 9 months!

Now come and join us in 1st tri!! :friends: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->