Bfp! Finally!

laurac1988

Mummy to Eden
Reaction score
Hey ladies. I've posted here in the last. Just wanted to let you know that two years and four months since our first ever donation, we got our BFP a week ago after our second try with a new donor.
One single AI donation using a syringe and a softcup on the day of ovulation (2nd opk + day)
Fingers crossed Squishy sticks!
https://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/q568/lauracostello1988/AFC36F7C-4A66-4870-8B81-571419A136A3_zpsuj6wqbkp.jpg

Congratulations, worth the wait. Its the best feeling ever! X

It's also the most scary feeling ever! Just hoping Squishy will be ok xx

Best news ever!!!! Enjoy the 9 months - chill enjoy it. I worried all 9 months and it ruins it for you just enjoy it, plus is flies by honestly it does. Ewan's 11 weeks now and that 11 weeks has ripped by far too quick. The 9 months went by in a nano fart.

Oh and sleep - sleep all you can you'll never ever sleep the same again. I didn't believe people "oh your life will change" me - yeah what ever
It's DOES! Rest sleep do nothing on a night just chill and enjoy tea all quiet just the two of you as once squishy (love that btw) arrives tea time is not the same nothing is.
And be prepared for your brain to shut down - don't know what happens but you can remember anything ever again it's mad!!!!

I love being a mum it's ace but it is hard the first few weeks xxx

^^ haha my brains still shut down and my lo is 19 months! Ohhh yes sleep as much as you can and enjoy the quiet. People said this to us and it drove us potty, I see what they mean now. 9 months will fly by! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->