BFP help

sammi

Reaction score
BFP = 28TH OCT 2009

Here is the history! Had my daughter nearly 11 years ago. Been with current partner 8 years. TTC for 2 years. No AF without pill since having my DD. Slight spotting every 26 days for 1/2 a day since July 09 since starting Metformin [1500mg] but no o. Went to fertility centre on 28th Sept and was prescribed Clomid 50mg and Norethisterone to have a proper period. Did pregnancy test on date spotting due 3rd Oct BFN so started taking Norethisterone for 10 days to bring one on - light period 10th Oct for 2 days and started taking Clomid. Well this weekend had bad pain and bleeding and was told it could be o pain as was day 15 and 16 of brought on period. scan on Monday reveled no o just big cysts - cycle abandoned told to take meds to bring on next period but was feeling rubbish and had sore boobs so did pregnancy test knowing it would be BFN but just had to do it. Well it was BFP what a shock! Too early for Clomid cycle pregnancy - it seems that my period that was due on 3rd Oct was just running bit late and was then counteracted by Norethisterone - it seems I got pregnant 12 days past when period was due 15th Oct - the day I took my first Clomid tab. So effectively my LMP was approx 3rd Oct rather than 10th Oct and I am approx 4 weeks pregnant but due to pain and u/s showing nothing and because of bleeding - which stopped today - I am having bloods done to see if its eptopic or I am miscarrying - how complicated - just waiting for results they should be here in next hour need levels to be good so that I can enjoy this weird experience and we can start to get excited.
What a month!!!!
BETA HCG= 1706 great
PROGETERONE = 8.5 too low
Progesterone too low told will definitely miscarry or have ectopic. Having repeat blood done today to see which it is. Bleeding started today again…want to hear from anyone with advice or who has had a low progesterone level, bled and still carried to term
:cry:

I don't have any advice but just wanted to wish you lots of luck and sticky dust. I hope it all works out for you!

didnt want to just read & run..
unfortunately I dont have any advise for you, just wanted to say that I really hope things work out ok for you :hugs: x

:hugs: one of my close friends was told the same thing when she found out she was pregnant with her little girl - because she was told her progesterone levels were too low. However, she carried to term and now has a healthy 3 month old daughter.
Hope things work out for oyu honey xx

I think you can get progesterone suppositories that you take during the pregnancy at that supports it. X

the docs wont give them to me told me to let nature take its course

I hope it works out for you and they are wrong! :dust:

My doctor has given me progesterone suppositories, if you feel strongly about this then phone another doctor or gyno. Good luck!fxd for you!

Hope you're ok hun,

going by what others have said, phone another doc!

Takecare xx

Did your doc say why he/she wont give you progesterone? I would consult another doc ASAP! Good luck, and baby dust :dust: that things work out for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->