BFP!!!! please read..... WARNING!!!

missmayhem

Mummy to 2 little cuties
Reaction score
i KNOW i'm not allowed to post BFP's in here

but please read on

i got a BFP on monday and again on thursday using clear response dip strips from the 99p shop............ and last night another one appeared double lines deep purple same width etc as control line...... so it appears my OH is pregnant.. he is a bit worried about it.....

please please please avoid these tests........ they gave me false hope and i am currently fuming and going through emotional hell

It's so annoying and soul distroying I posted a similar thread in the testing gallery on the one step 10 miu tests I got positives before I had even ovulated. Do you have any pics will let you see mine soz they r poor quality were taken on my phone. Thanks for the heads up. x

Wont let me upload them again. Sorry.

Oh god, you poor thing. Is there anyway you can complain or anything, nothing worse than false hope

Im so sorry you have to go through this thanks for the warning.

It's so annoying and soul distroying I posted a similar thread in the testing gallery on the one step 10 miu tests I got positives before I had even ovulated. Do you have any pics will let you see mine soz they r poor quality were taken on my phone. Thanks for the heads up. x

Oh bugger, I've been using these to track down to BFN... so could be there already and they're just telling me it's a +??
I shall have to try another one. :wacko:

Oh bugger, I've been using these to track down to BFN... so could be there already and they're just telling me it's a +??
I shall have to try another one. :wacko:

I've been using them to get my BFN to, I shall defnately try different ones. It's been so frustrating as it now been nearly 6 weeks :-(

Have a look for my thread the ones i was using were the green handle ones the blue are better. x

Have a look for my thread the ones i was using were the green handle ones the blue are better. x

I've had a look and I have got the blue ones. I don't trust them now though and am wondering if I should 'waste' a more expensive one? I'll give it a couple more days I think. That's so annoying. :growlmad:

im sorry u had to go thro this with test last month i had the same with a predictor , it was a blazing pos darker when i have been preg , its so heart wrenching when it turns out false ,

As I no longer trust these internet cheapies I did some experiements with the ones I had. The reason often for the false positives is the dye going back up the strip and stopping where you would usually get the positive. This is usually caused by over saturating the stick. Please read the instructions I know I am guilty of counting slow to 5 or ten seconds or leaving it in a little longer for good luck. I now stopwatch on my phone. Also the ics that I had you only dip for a 5 seconds not 10. Hope this helps. You can tell Im a poas addict.:loo:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/538544-ic-one-step-10miu-bad-evaps.html

Found my thread see if this works:dohh:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/538544-ic-one-step-10miu-bad-evaps.html

Found my thread see if this works:dohh:

Thanks for that. My line was a LOT darker than any of those. I think it is a true + which doesn't surprise me as I'm still bleeding. I will probably double check with a branded one when I think I'm closer to having a proper BFN.

i used these tests and got faint lines so did DH i was told tests are dodgy,but test with frer and .............bfp 6wks after mc x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->