BFP....scared to death....

tatevalerie28

Pregnant, not married
Reaction score
I got my BFP today, I've taken 3 tests today they're all positive. I'm scared to death and I keep thinking maybe they're wrong. I wanted a baby so bad, but now I'm thinking maybe I was wrong....anyone else feel that way? When is a good time to tell the daddy? We aren't married, and right now our relationship has possible hit bottom, because *surprise surprise* I've been so moody the last 2 weeks haha.

when i was pregnant with my first i was scared too, it will work out... trust me. i think everyone feels that way at first. the daddy i would tell right away, the baby is just as much his as yours. and he may get more upset if you hide it. good luck

is there a chance that i might not be? If things are rocky between us and I tell him, then it turns out I'm not, he'll think i'm just saying it to make him stay

if you took 3 and got all positives, i would say you def. are... when is/was your period due? and yea i agree if you told him and werent he would think you were just trying to get him to stay, you could always show him the test or do one in front of him for that matter. what brand did you use

I used 2 first response and 1 clearblue. I still have 1 first response and 2 clearblue left, I'm going to use those after a couple of days. My last period was on August 29th so I'm definitely late. My only symptoms so far are cramping, and the sorest boobs i've ever had!

well congrats.... you could just make a dr. appt and they will do blood test

Big congrats :happydance:
Tell Mr.TateValerie asap and stop worrying :hugs: x

Congrats!!! I think you shoudl definitely tell him right away! It's the right thing to do!

Can I ask what kinda cramping your feeling? can you describe it? I think I may be but I'm scared to test! I've got major sore bbs and major cramping for the last week...I need some comparison!! :):):)

its not like menstrual cramps. mine were mainly on my left lower abdomen, but it started in the middle yesterday. they're not very often. and sometimes it'll be like a shooting pain for a second, enough for you stop what you're doing. the cramps kinda feel like something is squeezing something in there. but they only last for seconds.

Thanks that's really helpful!

See I've been getting that sharp pain every once in a while as well...and the left lower ab...but I also feel bloated...so its driving me crazy...i'm so confused...I think if AF doesn't come by tomorrow I'll test to safe me from anxiety!! :)

Thanks for your help! and Good luck to you!

hhhmmm interesting!!! I'll let you know how i goes!! :) How many weeks along are you???

I should be 6 weeks on Sunday. I waited awhile before I tested, I though AF was coming any day. Guess I wont be thinking that for a while.

congrats and yes i felt that way,,, we wre trying. but once i got it i was scared to tell people etc.
everythin will work out tho..and enjoy every second!! it goes far too quick!

Congratulations :)
Everyone gets a bit scared at times but it will all be fine :) You have a few months to get your head round it anyway. Enjoy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->