BFP Symptoms

SweetPea3200

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
Got my BFP this morning at 12dpo and I just wanted to share my symptoms for anyone waiting.
extra info: Got a BFN at 9dpo and took 100mg of Clomid from day 3-7. Didn't O until CD22.

Mild cramping 3dpo-now
Heartburn 9dpo-now

That's it! No sore boobs or anything. Also my cervix felt very low yesterday (11dpo) so I definitely thought I was out.

Baby dust to all you ladies waiting!

Congratulations!!! This really gives me some hope!!!

I am on Clomid as well and O'd on CD 21. I was having some of the common "pregnancy symptoms" 1-7 DPO. Yesterday they disappeared... I am now 9 DPO and I have nothing at all. No fatigue or sore boobs anymore. Also, BFN today. I am going to wait and test again on Saturday. Fx!

congrats sweetpea :) I am very happy for you!

Congratulations! This is really reassuring for me right now, 9dpo just got bfn and haven't had any symptoms apart from mild cramping since about 3dpo too.

I just also want to add;

I was on Clomid 150mg CD4 - 8, I estimate O date to be around 17th, got a bfn on 10 dpo, very very faint BFP on 12dpo (still no symptons at this time, just some usual AF cramps that I normally get before AF), Got my dark line BFP and B+ on 15dpo (still no symptons at this stage)

I only started getting symptons from 16/17 dpo.

Dont count yourself out if you dont have symptons, you are only out when AF arrives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->