BFP UPDATE Chart stalkers- Solid CC Cd8? Or breakthrough bleed from last cycle?

Nicole R.

Reaction score
hello all!

My current chart has solid CC for cd8? I'm not sure to discount my "one day of af" as AF or maybe breakthrough bleeding?

I have PCOS, but in "remission" with cycles of 30-33 days and average ovulation date of cd18.

May was a fluke month for me, ending on cd42 with a ONE day full af and second day spotting.

I wasn't even sure whether to start a new cycle it was so light, temps were so weird..

Cd2 my bleeding stops ans solid CC for cd8.

Here's my chart if i count the bleed as a Breakthrough which has never been a more ridiculous looking chart, and then my current o day for cd8. (In signature)

If i had a 1 day AF would my egg even be mature enough?

Screenshot_20200708-034146_Samsung Internet.jpg Screenshot_20200708-035023_Samsung Internet.jpg

Oh wow congratulations xx

Congratulations! :)

Thank yall so much, its so funny. This cycle was SO SCREWED UP and had little to zero TWW symptoms (actually had more on my unsuccessful cycles) I'm still in disbelief, PCOS and no meds.

Congratulations u have given me some hope.
I've just had another chemical pregnancy and I also had one in April.
I ended up O supper early on CD 8, and was reading so many things on Google that ovulation b4 day 11 is not good and u can't conceive and if by chance u do it will end in early Misscarige. I did not get pregnant that cycle. My next cycle after that (last cycle) was back to my norm of Ovulation on day 14. Had pregnancy symptoms from 8 to 12dpo and then they all fizzled away so I new it was another chemical. AF was 2 days late and was very heavy painful and passed lots of clots just like with my Aprl loss.
Im now on CD9 and my OPKs turned positive yesterday and my temp shot up today. Spent most the morning crying thinking I was out again already. But I carried on doing OPKs today and have had more positives.
Im hopimg O is still a day or 2 away yet but my temp rise is worrying me that O may of already happened today on CD9. Not sure tho because my OPKs have still been peaking all day.
I dont have my normol O cramps but have a bit of EWCM. Was dry yesterday.

But ure story has given me hope that u can get pregnant even if u do O supper early.
Thank you for giving me some much needed hope. Im temping so will know for sure when I have ovulated. Still hoping it holds off for another few days. Only time will tell I guess.

Congratulations on ure pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->