BFP with Clomid anyone?

A

addie25

Hi! I am on my first cycle of Clomid and just wanted to ask who has gotten pregnant using it. If you did how many cycles did it take and did you have one or multiples. Th:flower:ank you!

I got preg on my second cycle of clomid (100 mg). I had 3 follicles, but only one baby! I didn't ovulate at all on my own, and 50 mg of clomid didn't make me ovulate either. So I got my BFP on my first ovulatory cycle.

I have several friends who ovulate on their own but had unexplained infertility and they used clomid and it took them a little longer to get pregnant.

i got pregnant on my first month of 50mg clomid. 12 weeks along today, 5 sleeps til my scan to see if i have one bean or two!

Thank you for sharing this is encouraging! Y do u think my doc isn't checking to see how many follicles I have. He wants to see me day 21?

My doc didn't check for follicles when I was on the 50 mg, but when he upped me to the 100 mg, he wanted me to come in for a scan to check for them. I guess with the doubled dosage he wanted to be sure my ovaries weren't hyperstimulated or anything.

I don't think it's routine for them to check on the 50 mg dose though. Just the day 21 bloodwork.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->