BFP yesterday... Wiped today (12DPO) and brown.. Is that ok??

xloulabellex

Mummy to 2 beautiful boys
Reaction score
I am 12DPO, and wiped brown today, think it's just implantation bleed slightly delayed?

Bit of cramping but nothing major *touch wood* hope it's just little bubba burrowing itself away inside lol!

I got my BFP at 8 DPO and then had the implantation cramping and spotting at 11-13DPO. I thought you were supposed to get a BFP AFTER implantation. Well I got my HCG levels checked since I was worried but everything is fine! I did some reading and apparently implantation is actually a 4 day process starting with apposition (very light attachment to wall), then adhesion, then invasion (burying in). https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Implantation_(human_embryo)

I guess my test was just able to detect the minute amount of HCG that happens after apposition, then "invasion" happened a few days later :)

Ahh fab, I'm not alone then :) it stopped whatever it was lol! Phew!

I got a BFP on 9dpo and now 15dpo had pink when I wiped... I'm a bit worried too. Did yours stop???

Movinmama, Hopefully it's nothing serious. I had bright pink and red bleeding throughout my first trimester, turned out I had a SCH *hugs*

Thanks charmed. I have so much to do today..wish I could just take it easy. When I'm done getting my car registered I'm going to kick my heals up the rest of the day. What is SCH?

Thanks charmed. I have so much to do today..wish I could just take it easy. When I'm done getting my car registered I'm going to kick my heals up the rest of the day. What is SCH?

Yes, have a lovely rest after all of that! :D A SCH, it's a blood clot.. Mine wasn't near baby at all, I think it was actually low down, near my cervix. So sometimes I'd have random bleeding, sometimes it would be after a particularly strenuous day. The frustrating thing was that despite several early scans to make sure baby was ok, no one bothered to check the actual source of the bleeding! It wasn't until I had a private scan at 10wks that it was picked up :dohh: It's usually completely harmless though & normally settles before 12wks x

Yeah thankfully I stopped after about an hour, hope yours did too <3 xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"