BFP!!

EmKaye

Reaction score
My husband and I just started TTC this past month, and to our surprise, we got a BFP only 11 dpo.

I knew something felt funny, but I truly didn't expect to be successful on our first (ever) try at it. :blush: I'm really excited & nervous!

Guess it's time to kick the coffee habit. Anyone have any suggestions for how to stop drinking coffee without developing the caffeine withdrawal symptoms?

Congratulations! !! Lucky you!
What symtoms did you have??

I had all kinds of unusual symptoms, I truly thought it was just PMS for a while until the nausea (without vomiting) really hit.

Other than that, I noticed more CM than usual, I had cold-like symptoms for only one day (& I don't have allergies, so that was bizarre), my BBs felt a little tender, especially toward my armpits but they felt "full". Back pain was a bit of a giveaway...and the fact that I didn't get any acne (which I usually do 1-2 weeks before AF is due).

Other than that, nothing really stood out..I thought I was imagining my symptoms knowing we were TTC. Even though we got a BFP, I'm still nervous that something is going to happen or that it's somehow wrong. I'm going to see my GP on Monday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->