BFP??

special_kala

love my bugs
Reaction score
oK...so just did a text and a fait libe came up!

Its fairly faint but has got darker over few mins.

What are the chances that its not true? like a evap thing?!

its one of those blue dip tests (cheapie)

my last period was December 22nd but this is my first cycle since having implant out so i have no idea what to think

Only reason i tested is im really impatient and also ive been very very cranky

what do you guys thinks?????

im a lil scared

A would normally say a line is a line, but the blue dye ones are known for being dodgy. I would get a digital one to be sure.

Best of luck hunny!!!

I did read that somewhere. My bf is refusing to go get a digi (i think he is a little scared lol).

Im really worried that i have tested to early, what if im not pregnant and get hopes up or it doesnt establish. god im a worrier :)

i tried taking a pic but it wouldnt work, my cam keep brighting out the whole sticks (its a little sensitive)

Kayla, I wanted to share my story. I took an internet cheapie yesterday with FMU and at first I was sure it was negative, but within 5 mins I saw the faintest line and I do mean faintest line. So I didn't want to get my hopes up and I decided I would test today. Today I tested with 2 internet cheapies, a FRER and a CBE Digital. Well I gave the ICs 9 mins. and the lines were still faint, the FRER line came up faint and the CBE clearly said pregnant. A line is a line, trust it. Try and get a digi when you can it will make you feel better seeing the words and not a faint line. Good luck!

A line is a line, but to be on the safe side since the blue dye tests have been known to give false positives could you try a pink dye test (if your BF is adverse to digis)?

Thanks for the replys guy :)

I have done 4 blue tests all with faint positives. My mum is buying me a digi today so hopefully i was get a positive on that one to.

Still pretty sure im not going to believe it tho :)

Keep us posted when you know anything! I have heard that you are more fertile right after the implant comes out! were you trying?

Did a digi. says PREGNANT 1-2 !!!!

Still dont quite believe it thou

yayyayayayyayay

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxox :hug:

Congrats! How exciting! :) Wish you a H&H pregnancy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->