BG at night - Sandy

Hanna

Reaction score
my lo had her first night in cloth. i had a bg v3 with both inserts and an extra fleece liner. we had no leaks but she looked so uncomfortable this morning when she woke up (an hour earlier than usual - but that might not be linked). it was squashed between her legs, extremely heavy and fleece liner had moved to the back.

i am thinking of getting a sandy. anybody has tried them?

I've not tried one no, but maybe try the BG with another insert? Thats what we use anyway. x

When Emma was smaller, we used the ME bamboo Sandys almost exclusively and loved them. They never leaked and although they are bulkier than a pocket, I think they are still trimmer than a heavily boosted pocket. I didn't find there to be much difference in absorbancy between it and our bamboozles and for me, the ME stuff is a lot less expensive since they are made in Canada. Emma outgrew her smalls a while ago and I didn't replace them with the larges (we also have a bunch of the one size MEs) so I can't really comment on how well they would hold up to her peeing now- it seems like she pees more now than she did when she was smaller. hth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->