BG issue

gina8177

Married with 1 baby boy
Reaction score
For some reason I keep getting leaks with my elementals. But I don't get leaks with my 4.0s or Flips. Has anyone else had issues with this?

What the fricking frack is a Elemental?! How is it possible there's a BG I don't know about?! I LOOOOOOOOOVE my BGs and have never heard of these...

Here you go jetters! - https://www.cottonbabies.com/product_info.php?products_id=1825

Oh- they're the BG Organics! That's so weird, guess they renamed them???

Oh and I never get leaks with mine- they are the most absorbant of the lot- but I do boost them with a itti bitti mini booster :) xx

Does your LO do big wees suddenly? It could be that the absorbent part is natural fibre (think it's organic cotton), which can take a bit longer than microfibre to absorb liquid. If he does a big wee, it might flow over the cotton and reach the leg elastic. If there was enough wee it would leak. You could try adding a thin microfibre booster over the top as mircofibre absorbs a lot quicker, but don't put microfibre next to LO's skin as it can irritate. Maybe go with a very thin microfibre booster and then a liner over the top.

Or it could be because the leg elastic is different on Elementals/Organic AIOs. If you look, it's sewn in a different way to Flips or V3/V4s and that just might not suit your LO as well.

Does your LO do big wees suddenly? It could be that the absorbent part is natural fibre (think it's organic cotton), which can take a bit longer than microfibre to absorb liquid. If he does a big wee, it might flow over the cotton and reach the leg elastic. If there was enough wee it would leak. You could try adding a thin microfibre booster over the top as mircofibre absorbs a lot quicker, but don't put microfibre next to LO's skin as it can irritate. Maybe go with a very thin microfibre booster and then a liner over the top.

Or it could be because the leg elastic is different on Elementals/Organic AIOs. If you look, it's sewn in a different way to Flips or V3/V4s and that just might not suit your LO as well.

I will have to check the elastic out next time I change him, the leaks are always in the legs. I just assumed they were the same, lol. I can try boosting them too, but usually it's poo leaks. :shrug:

depending how you dry them i find the inner sometimes twists in the elastic so a little of what should be inside of the nappy is outside iygwim.
i always check around the legs and run my fingers round to check everything is inside the nappy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->