BH's when walking?

Bun87

Reaction score
Just been for a walk with hubby, literally up the road, and my tum was rock hard and a bit achey at the bottom. I thought with braxton hicks they are supposed to disappear when you walk, not get worse? Lying down now and they've completely disappeared! Weird... X

I get them all the time, but particularly during and after hard work/exercise. Given your # of weeks, are you sure they're not some early, disorganized labor contractions?

I can only hope they are contractions :-D I just wasn't sure if they were because they only came on when I was walking? Fingers crossed! X

I was thinking the exact same question earlier today.... Every time I walk the dog, I get a bit crampy and tummy goes hard. Wen I get home and sit down for , it goes away! I've been getting this over the last few weeks.

I almost made the same earlier! I have the same thing, but you're much further along than me. Is this something you've experienced recently?

BH typically change with activity. So if you get them lying down and get up they go away or if you are walking and lie down then they will go away. Some people just get them all the time no matter what they are doing! I do think BH are doing something though. Strengthen uterus, thin the cervix, or slowly cause dilation.

It's only the last few times we've been out for a walk that it's happened. I've had BH previously but just when I've been at my desk at work. I'm on mat leave now and probably not as active as I was, so maybe I'm just a bit out of practice with the walking... Or wadding haha x

I always get them badly when walking. It sucks.

I get them whenever I'm standing up or walking. It's been like that since second tri. No clue why but it doesn't seem to be hurting anything.

My MW told me that if walking either starts or stops them, it's BH, a normal contraction will continue either way, rather than being caused by something

Exact same as me! Ive been getting loads of pains low down for the last few days only when im walking. They are pretty painful and I have to stop and bend forward. Once im home and laying down on sofa,things slowly ease up.
I dont think they are BH as they are very low...are BH supposed to be higher tightings,on the bump? Dont think ive had any higher pains or BH. Just loads of these lower pains/heavy sharp pains.
Anyone know what these might be??

I only get them with walking and only just recently. If I walk up hill or for a particularly long period of time I usually have to stop and sit down to get them to go away. I imagine 10 weeks from now I will be so sick of them that I can't stand it. They already annoy me because I feel lazy walking half a mile and that little bit making them start up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->