biased mummy

she only started trying about a week ago and HV reckons by 4 months she will be going properly.
it is funny watching her, she moves but the look on her face says she doesnt quite know how!!
i think she just wants to get it all over and done with lol!
was holding her own head up by 3 weeks, has been sitting with only a little support since 5 weeks, holding her own bottle for about 3 weeks.

i think i need to have words and tell her to slow down!!!!

Aw do u hav a pic of her sitting at 5 weeks? She must hav looked so small lol

My hv told me not to encourage my son crawling at just under 4mths due to muscle development :S

^^ ive heard similar tbh.

But still, we'd love a video! :)

Wow, I'm so glad Edward can't crawl, he's enough work as it is. Can't even grasp objects fully yet, amazing what your LO can do. Would love to see pics/vids :)

That is amazing!! :) wow hehe. Jacob tries to crawl but looks like he's swimming on the spot. All arms and legs kick around in the air but he stays in one place LOL poor little fella!

That is amazing!! :) wow hehe. Jacob tries to crawl but looks like he's swimming on the spot. All arms and legs kick around in the air but he stays in one place LOL poor little fella!

Riley does that too! His heads still just a little to big for his body :winkwink:

WOW 10 weeks that is early!! Holly was crawling at 5.5 months and everyone said that was too early but 10 week!!! I would conntact the paper if i were u that a def story!!

lol i tried to catch her in the act last night but he must have known and as soon as the camera was on her she rolled over! cheeky madam! im gonna speak to HV who reckons she will be fully crawling by 4 months as i dont want her to damage her muscles, but then with LOs, ponce they decide they want to do something there no stopping them.

as soon as she was in a cloth bum she has been so much better! cant believe how much it has helped her legs

this was the day after her 8 week jabs
https://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx89/ImiMummy/100_0652.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"