Bibs

smartie

1 Prince, 1 Princess
Reaction score
How many bibs do you go through on an average day?

I reckon we use at least a dozen:

2 for every bottle feed as she dribbles lots so we use one plastic backed one and one normal one = 6
1 for lunch
1 for tea
and then the rest as drool catchers throughout the day as she is teething pretty bad just now!

When Hannah was younger like 12 a day. Now that she's older (having less bottles and better at keeping the formula in her mouth :rofl:) Probably 4-5

when leeon was little litle about 5 now we only use about 2 i think theyre pretty pointless now as iff theyre goin to get food on them it still seems to get in strange places rofl

I dont count but alot lol. Shes constantly in one, because she spits up abit when she burps. So in every picture shes got a bib on lol. I know if i take it off she'll spit up and get all her neckline wet through so I dont risk it.

when leeon was little litle about 5 now we only use about 2 i think theyre pretty pointless now as iff theyre goin to get food on them it still seems to get in strange places rofl

lol.. ditto.
We used to use them when we started weaning and we were feeding him. So, about 3 a day... we've never used them for bottles.
Now, since he feeds himself it doesn't matter if he has one on or not.. it still gets everywhere.. like even under his butt.. so theres really no point in putting one on him. I only use one if it's something like extremely messy.

I don't ever put Hallie in a bib unless where out in public whilst she's having lunch.
I have thousands in her room, I just never put them on her. She has a big plastic apron with sleeves for when i let her eat her own food but other than that, she doesnt drip ha

At the moment usually none. But we're not on food yet.

a few bibs and a few muslins, i always put maddi in a cover-all bib for her lunch, but tomorrow she's starting two meals a day, so probably even more :dohh: x

We have 6 of the tommee tippee bibs with the wide neck! We use them at every feed plus we have @ 30 muslins, so we use one with each feed for our shoulder

as we only use them for food, we only get through about 4 a day. they all seem to leak food over the top anyway so all my LOs pale clothes are stained with an orange neckline..

as we only use them for food, we only get through about 4 a day. they all seem to leak food over the top anyway so all my LOs pale clothes are stained with an orange neckline..

Have found this myself they are pretty much pointless unless its one that covers their arms etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->