Big and clumsy??

ShirlWirl

Reaction score
I have been so clumsy lately!! I have got to the point where it is an effort to bend down and pick stuff off the floor - so why do I keep dropping things!?!?!
Also yesterday someone came to the front door so I answered it and fell over on the wood floor (slippy socks!) - landed really hard on my bum and pee'd myself a little!! God knows what they thought of me - good job it was a random person. I think if my hubby had seen it he would still be laughing now!

im really clumsy i brought a new cup for work the other week and dropped it by accident i was gutted about it lol, plus ive tripped over the dog when walking her luckily i didnt fall but my god how embarrassin lol

Lol! Hubby gave me a little talking to this morning - basically said be careful!

aww bless, my OH is like that he proper worries about bumo, like when i change dd's bum and shes in one of those '' i dont want my bum change becasue your spoiling my fun'' mood and starts kickin me in my belly and OH goes mad lol

Lol for me it's my bump and bum that keep knocking everything and everyone. It's like driving a bigger car than your used to! Haha my friends think its hilarious!!! I get a good kick out of it too ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->