Big boobies and nursing bras!!

bathbabe

Mum to 3 boys
Reaction score
Im currently a 38G... once baby is here im 'assuming' I will go up at least 1 cup size (but I will get measured before I buy) so basically.... where do all you bigger busted ladies get your nursing bras? Will non wired ones be supportive enough or will I have to find wired bras??
I dont wanna fork out £30 for a non wired bra that still drops my boobs to my knees :dohh: I need the support xx

Marks & Spencer and John Lewis were my go to shops, I went up to a K cup at one point and they both did supportive bras

If you're used to wires, i recommended the elomi underwired nursing bra. It's the only bra I have ever found to actually seperate and support x (and not fall to bits!)

Thanks ladies! I found the hot milk bras website (I think thats what its called?) that does bigger sizes, either of you tried bras from there?? X

They are good fitting and moderately supportive for non wired, but they itch on the band and I find the lace quite uncomfortable.

I am wearing one right now.

I'm currently in an F cup and managed to get my bras from Debenhams when they had one of their blue cross sales. I got 2 bras for £8.40, instead of £30...bargain. I too normally wear underwired bras but these don't have wires and I find them really comfy!

Are they really supportive too His Princess??! X

I wear the sophie nursing bras from bravissimo. At HH I find them comfortable, supportive and pretty!
If you stay below GG you have a bigger selection in more shops.

At 6 months pp I'm on my third set of bras and my weight hasn't changed much so beware of buying too many.

Thanks petitpas! I wont be buying many anyway, they all seem to cost a bomb! X

I absolutely loved my Lauren nursing bra by 'Royce'. It was so comfy and supportive. Royce are not the cheapest, but a cheap one will not support as well or last (you will be clipping and I clipping 10 times a day!). I'd advice a bra manufacturers bra rather than a clothing manufacturers bra if that makes sense. Bravissimo are good at fitting and stocking decent bras for bigger ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->