Big bro

yes im watching! im hating rebecca, she seems really 2 faced and manipulative, just stirring people up to start trouble. atm lots of them seem really fake, mainly maisie, tom, anton, aden. im liking harry as he just doesnt care what ppl think of him, faye, and louise :flower:

A few years back I said I would never watch another epidsode of BB (apart from the celebrity one) was sucked in thoughjust because it was on CH5 and thought it may have a new edge to it, the people may be a bit more normal like they were in the early days of BB on CH4.
I cant make my mind up at the mo, I must say I have watched it more or less 3-4 times a week and know which of the people I'd like to see go already. It doesnt seem to be on as much as it used to be during the daytime if ever.

My fave is Heaven and Alex, they seem real and no up themselves, and the worst is either Maisie or louise, just because they love themselves so much and always pouting and showing off.

Glad rebecka went tonight! I like Faye, Heaven and Aaron. :)

Im glad rebekah went, hate heaven though she drives me me nuts, love faye and jay

I've only watched a couple of episodes only because I know one of the people in there (Tom) so obviously I'm interested to see how he gets on. Glad rebeccah went though, she annoyed me. Haven't really watched enough to form a proper opinion on everyone (oh doesn't like bb). Tom hasn't really done much though from what I've seen, last time I saw him was when him and rebbekkah were having an argument.

i'm watching! its good!:) i'm not sure who i'm liking or not yet lol x

im going off aaron the more i see of him lol

I am not watching this season, or have I watched the last few. BUT I wish they would come out on DVD or somthing so that I could buy them and watch them all! :) I used to LOVE this show!

I really like aaron and mark, I think its wrong the amount of hassle aaron got for kissing maisie, I still want him and faye to get together though I was really angry about her bringing his son into the argument they had and I dont like tom

I've only watched a couple of episodes only because I know one of the people in there (Tom) so obviously I'm interested to see how he gets on. Glad rebeccah went though, she annoyed me. Haven't really watched enough to form a proper opinion on everyone (oh doesn't like bb). Tom hasn't really done much though from what I've seen, last time I saw him was when him and rebbekkah were having an argument.

its all about the edit though. I wish they would bring bk the live feed so you know more about what is true rather than what the producers want you to see!

loving Jay for now...

yeah i'm watching it, i really love it, wish they would do more fun stuff seem a little borning at the mo

I love Alex, she's brilliant! I don't like Anton.

I watch...wish Mark would have stayed, HATE Anton, Aden shouldn't have been evicted :( but glad he's reunited with Rebeckah

I love Alex, she's brilliant! I don't like Anton.

Me too, I didn't like Alex at first but she's hilarious! The more I see of her the more I love her

HATE ANTON :gun: I find it so embarrassing how he thinks he knows exactly what he's doing when really he's got it all wrong, has no idea what the public think, and is just coming across as a twat. When he was saying he needs to change his game plan cos the public like Aaron so its making him look bad arguing with Aaron - no Anton! I can't stand Aaron either, the public just hate you cos you're a chauvinist pig!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->