Big brother around the world...

M

maddiwatts19

its on E4, i just turned on for the last few minutes.. and Big Brother in Germany (i think) some lady had her baby in the house!!! they had to take her in a separate room and bring in a midwife.. as i say, i only saw the last minute or so, so sorry if it sounds vague, and i dont know all the detail, but just seems a bit f***ed up to me....

That isn't right!! How could you do that! :dohh: How could you seriously give birth while on a reality TV show! :hissy:

It should be something to be treasured! x

my thoughts exactly!!! its crazy what some people will do for fame!!

It's sad but it's true! People these days are so desperate to get their 15 minutes of fame, that they will do anything and it seems BB is on of the easiest ways of getting it! :hissy:x

I saw that somewhere last year I think. Fucked up!

i seen that, she went in the house when she was 7 months pregnant. no thanks!!

I take it you missed the guy from SA who was drunk and kicked the diary room door in and started going mental then?

:rofl: :rofl:

hahaha i seen that! 'if u dont shut up im going to chuck this on the floor'!!! lmao

I almost wet myself laughing ... im going to go and see if i can find the video on youtube :rofl:

Havent seen the one with the baby must be a new one. I only watched season 2 because it was the only good one. They consisitently change the house the aims and what not here , I wish they just kept yhe same scheme all the time. Once they even tired a villagey kind of forever big borther . It wasnt successful though. Antoher time they had the house in three different kind classes, a low class style and a high class style , and had a battle etc . total shit. I prefered the ordinary style)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->