Big day for us!

AnnaBanana9

Mummy
Reaction score
Last night I chucked out my birth control pills! NTNP here we come! Figure it's time to start getting my cycle back to normal as TTC begins in earnest around September. I'm so ridiculously excited! :happydance:

eeeeeekkkkkkk thats soooooooo exciting :dance:

So exciting!

I get to throw out my pack Wednesday and I can't wait. :thumbup:

Yay Anna! Hope we can be Bump Buddies again soon! :D xxx

Woo hoo! How exciting?! Good luck! So happy for you xxx

:wohoo: oh anna how exciting chicken!! lots and lots of luck :hugs: can't wait to read your bfp super soon :hugs: xx

I am so excited for you. I finally get to stop mine in about 10 days so i can start to try again in may! Best of luck to you all!

Thank you so much everyone - it's SO exciting! Haven't stopped smiling all day :D
xx

Yay Anna! Hope we can be Bump Buddies again soon! :D xxx

Maya, I would SO love to be bump buddies with you again! Hope you don't have to wait until September or so for your :BFP: !
xx

Me too, but we can still be bump buddies if I get a BFP before then, we'll just have different sized bumps :happydance: Big kisses to the little lady, who looks SO grown up by the way! She's totally gorgeous!! :cloud9: xxx

:yipee: Thats so exciting!!! Good luck with NTNP.. hehe I hope you get a nice speedy BFP!

good luck!!!!hope you dont have to wait too long for your bfp:hugs: i finshed my bcp last week,not throwing them out though incase i ever need them!!:hugs:

Oh wow Anna, how exciting!! :happydance: a brother or sister for Alyssa :D fab news! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->