big girl bed!!

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
chloe has 1 side of her cot off tonight! got her bed guard up, she went down fine not a peep...

went for a bath, came out.. wee shite was asleep in my bed lol!!

moved her back through an shes sound asleep!

guess who is up at 5 2mo!!

Bless, you will proberly wake up in the morning with her Chloe in yr bed, what age is chole X

shes 2 and 5 month, she got me up at 6:30 which isnt too bad i guess!!!

she went down for nap ok too! and she goes down awake! :( my lil girl is gettin too big

shes currently up and wandering about in her room lol!! but shes bein quiet!

ill leave her to it for 10 mins and then make sure shes settling!

well done Chloe. we get that but usually it's early hours in the morning Summer will get out of bed and come looking for me and climb in then there is no shifting her X

was up at 6 today!! :dohh: glad clocks go forward then at least 7am is justifiable!

lol! Ewan had his cot sides taken off when he was just over one.
Never had any problems.
Well done chloe!

hope Chloe realises the clocks have gone back and wakes at reasonable time in the mornign X

oh shoosh!! i had to ask wobbles time this am was confused for ages!

chloe has 1 side of her cot off tonight! got her bed guard up, she went down fine not a peep...

went for a bath, came out.. wee shite was asleep in my bed lol!!

moved her back through an shes sound asleep!

guess who is up at 5 2mo!!

:lol: Kids, don't ya just love 'em......

When Jade went into a bed, she wouldn't get out of her bed til she was told to, I have no idea why, but she would always ask before she got out, it was ace!!! :lol: Not expecting the same this time round tho :lol:

hehe Yvanne what you like!

Have you thought about a gate across Chloes room ? we had ours across the top of the stairs and Ella would wander into our room, so we put the gate across her room instead xxxxx

yea though about a gate but feel thts cruel lol!!shes doin not too bad with it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->