Bikini Line

went blindly at it last month--- as i couldnt see any of it anymore--- so had to go with the feel---luckily i didnt cut myself as far as i know--- DH said i did a pretty good job considering i couldnt see it === besides id rather go and see the ob with most of it gone anyway ---not that she's looked down there in months anyway--- but im not taking that chances---lol---

and as for clipping my toenails--- i cant even reach my toes to put my socks on--- they can just be long for all i care as long as i dont end up scratching myself with them ---or they dont get caught on something and tearing off---and that would hurt

and my legs ---well i'm thankful i can still reach them for the most part but thats getting difficult as well as i cant bend down anymore have to figure out something lol---

...and cut my toe nails lol, i'm even gonna get him to paint them for me...

I better don't ask mine to paint them for me, that would result in a Jackson Pollock on my feet

:rofl:

One word ladies: wax!

You CAN wax when you're pregnant, right? I dont know what Im going to do if I cant!

No thankies for waxing down there :shock: Wax goes nowhere near :shock:

I am dreading when I get to big to see it.. I had a friend who told me that her man wanted her to while she was preggy and offered too, but she wanted to do it herself. He said she came out with it half hairy and half bloody where she cut herself all up :wacko:

I had to feel and hope down there as well when I was at my boyfriends, but at my mums there is a mirror right opposite the bath so that helped a lot. Sonny would do it for me when I couldn't be bothered anymore, he'd also wash my feet and legs as it made me uncomfortable reaching over. I got stuck in the bath a few times lol, so he came in quite handy there too.

It was annoying for me, as id tried to keep myself hair free as much as possible, but in the few weeks leading up to my due date I couldn't be bothered at all! I was planning on doing all my beauty stuff at about 38-39 weeks and imagined being there with nice toenails and looking half ok, but I went into labour at 37+6 with hair everywhere and caterpillars for eyebrows.. I felt like screaming when I looked in the mirror afterwards lol.

No thankies for waxing down there :shock: Wax goes nowhere near :shock:

i agree-- im a complete wuss when it comes to wax tried to wax it wedding night couldnt do it gave up half way and ended up getting some stuff that made it fall out ---now i only shave-- wax is way to painful--

I am dreading when I get to big to see it.. I had a friend who told me that her man wanted her to while she was preggy and offered too, but she wanted to do it herself. He said she came out with it half hairy and half bloody where she cut herself all up :wacko:

lol---probably not much longer for u --- i stopped being able to see anything after 22 weeks ---lol

I can still see down there, but it is getting uncomfortable to do it in the bathtub. My DH has made a couple comments since I do it less often than I used to.. But he offered to do it for me. I think I'll take him up on his offer soon. As for my toes, I never do them myself lol. I love getting pedicures. Its relaxing and especially if your feet and legs are getting sore, they massage them for you. Good luck girls, I'm sure by the time I get to 3rd, its gonna be a lot harder.

i normally get my oh to do myn and strangely he is better at doing it than i am!! I end up with stray hairs all over and it looks worse than b4 i started. I cant ever remember having these probs 1st time round but then didnt have much of a bump.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->