bikinis

blueskai

Reaction score
Anybody know if any shops are still selling a good range of bikinis? I know a lot are now in sale but most are odds and ends.

I'm going away on Tuesday to Portugal and wanted to try some if i feel brave enough.

TIA :flower:

I remember I went away when the 'going away' season was over and really struggled to find swimming costumes, was so annoying. I did end up finding a few ranges in department stores though, in sale and not, that will def be your best bet. John Lewis, fenwicks, debenhams, Selfridges, house of Fraser will all def have some decent ones xx

Thanks hun! I know it is soo annoying :growlmad: altho i have left it pretty late lol. I was thinkin of debenhams actually, i may try there. There's loads still online but i need to try them on first to even decide whether to wear it haha!

xo

I'm sure River Island still had some last week?

Yeah when I went to Cuba in November I couldn't find a single thing in any shop. So annoying isn't it, I would have thought enough people go away to warrant stocking a few all year but clearly not. I saw some a couple weeks ago in debenhams, don't know if they are still there x

I know there are some nice ones online, but I'm awkward, I have to try them on!

I always go on holidays around now time (just come back from Turkey) and I know they never have anything around now so I always buy them in summer :haha: but Miss Selfridge still have them around now, as just before I went I treated myself to my favourite one from there. As far as I'm aware they aren't reduced but I haven't been into town for the last fortnight so they may be now, but they're sold in sets rather than a top and bottom so you don't get the odds and ends, but they are pricey (around £25-£30 per bikini)

Ann Summers was another I always tried, but they were always pricey. My sister got a gorgeous one in a Tesco sale too that I want to steal :)

Hmm i suppose it's purely a matter of lookin round and hopin for the best! I was wonderin if matalan might have some too, think i got a tankini last year there but it mightv been a bit earlier in the year so i'm not sure!

MrsPear i was thinkin that to be honest, surely some of the bigger shops should have a small selection all year rpund!?
We'll see anyway, thanks for your help ladies :flower:

xo

why not try next online and order some and you can allways send the ones back that you dont like?

I could do but im goin away tuesday mornin, do u think theyd arrive on time? I really have left it too late :lol:

xo

Hmm i suppose it's purely a matter of lookin round and hopin for the best! I was wonderin if matalan might have some too, think i got a tankini last year there but it mightv been a bit earlier in the year so i'm not sure!

MrsPear i was thinkin that to be honest, surely some of the bigger shops should have a small selection all year rpund!?
We'll see anyway, thanks for your help ladies :flower:

xo

I know, and I live in Leeds so surely some of the shops are big enough just to have a couple! Anyway, when I went to Cuba it was mid November and I didn't buy until last minute, so hopefully you'll be luckier as it's a good month earlier. I know that when I looked early November no shop stocked a single swimming costume related item except the sports shops. Was so disappointed,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->