Billy Bear

P

PixieKitty

Is this safe does anyone know?
I remember it containing liver... but it's got new packaging and doesn't say anything about liver now =/
It's one of my favorite snacks but I don't want it harming little Jack :(

i don't even know what that is..
but i didn't want to read and run hun!

I know what it is but no idea. i thought it was just turkey and pork?

I didnt know it contained liver? If it doesnt say it on the packaging then i would imagine that it would be okay? sorry im no help xxx

i think it contains allsorts hun compressed and processed rubbish salt, meat, and god knows what else, wouldnt find me putting it in my mouth lol
xxx

i think it contains allsorts hun compressed and processed rubbish salt, meat, and god knows what else, wouldnt find me putting it in my mouth lol
xxx

I heard the same ! I love it though :happydance: Used to take it to work in my sandwiches but so many people used to comment that pigs trotters and god knows what else was in it I couldn't bring myself to eat it anymore :( !!

xxx

I heard the same ! I love it though :happydance: Used to take it to work in my sandwiches but so many people used to comment that pigs trotters and god knows what else was in it I couldn't bring myself to eat it anymore :( !!

Hooves and snouts as my Mom would say.lol!

Haha to be fair, I find eating the whole animal better than just the best parts, it's what we used to do way back when :D was just worried about eating it during pregnancy.
I think there is some liver in it, can't be sure so am leaving it til after he's born :p
Thanks girls!

oooo didn't realise! I had some a few weeks back, i wont be eating any until LO gets here then!

xxx

Hooves and snouts as my Mom would say.lol!

haha hooves an snouts, i always say balls and eyes:rofl:

erghhhhhhhhhhhhh gross , I use to love billy bear as a child , And i would never of touched it if i knew it had Liver in it .
I swear iam going to have nightmares about poor Billy now lol . x .

I wouldnt eat it. For one, it have eyes. How could you eat food thats smiling at you? lol. I know eating the whole animal is a good thing, but only when butchered up properly- whereas these processed foods sometimes used 'reclaimed' meat and the methods of reclaiming meat are not very nice, plus all the added salts, I'd just leave it a little while longer.

Haha good point, especially about the smiling thing... :rofl:
It's one of my very few vices now I've quit smoking, drink, and even caffeine :p switched to herbal tea a few weeks back, fun!
Buttt don't want it interfering with our little Jack's brain and eye development, even if it is so damn yummy!

I dunno but the thought of billy bear sandwhich stuff makes me feel a bit green...sorry but ehhh I remember having it at my nans when I was little, and it's gritty and reminds me of cat food (yeah I ate cat food once when I was little...NEVER SINCE)

Im sure its just pork and turkey but I have been totally put off now :rofl: I haven't eaten it since I was younger though. May be best to stay clear till LO has arrived, take care :hugs: XX

I wouldnt eat it. For one, it have eyes. How could you eat food thats smiling at you? lol. I know eating the whole animal is a good thing, but only when butchered up properly- whereas these processed foods sometimes used 'reclaimed' meat and the methods of reclaiming meat are not very nice, plus all the added salts, I'd just leave it a little while longer.

LMAO I think the sales of poor billy will be going down soon !

I was talking about this to a guy at work as he used to work at an abbatoir (yuk) and he said that billy bear is literally all the bits left over on the floor !!!!!!!!!!!!

I think we can definetley be sure that one ingredient it hasn't got is 'bear' lol

Ohh that reminds me, I work on teh deli counter at Asda and had a look at the packet whilst i was refilling. No liver in it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->