Biofreeze??

Missy08

Reaction score
Does anyone use biofreeze or talked to your doctor about it? I have tennis elbow and Tylenol does nothing. I checked the bio freeze bottle and it says if pregnant to ask a doctor first.

I have scar tissue in my ankle and was told not to use it or any other balms. Just ice and Tylenol and suffer :(.

Ugh, that stinks :( Glad I have an answer tho, thank you!

Yeah sorry. :( i’d Still ask. My gyn tends to err on the side of caution, and my pain is constant but something I have learned to deal with. It might be one of those does the pain outweighs the small risk kind of things, and for me the pain is just part of life.

Yeah. I've had the pain for a little while now (3 months or so), so I've been dealing with it and will just keep doing that. Even if my doctor said it was ok, I'd still worry about why your doctor said no. I'd rather deal with it than have something bad happen :(

If I recall, she said not to use it because the company has not done any testing. So the theory is that it won’t be absorbed into your blood stream or that only a small amount would so it should be safe. But because they will do any testing on nursing or pregnant women, the company will not endorse their product as safe. And i’ve had the pain for ten years so for me it’s like what’s 9 more months lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->