Birmingham Women's Hospital

emma.c89

Reaction score
So, I'm having my baby at the Birmingham Womens Hospital, I'm from Wales 170 miles away so not living in the city I dont hear any stories about the place.

Has anyone had their baby here? and if so can you tell me how your experience was? especially planned C - Section mummy's, but I'd like to hear off anybody really. I've read a few things online and they havent been great reviews but then again no one knows who's writing these stories.

- If I'm having a Section does my OH get to stay with me?
(Having a new baby and the possibility of being in for more than 1 night I dont think we can afford hotel prices!!)

- Will I be given my own room to recover? (I'm having a general anaesthetic)

Thanks Ladies :)

Hiya sorry I dont know about the hospital but maybe try posting in the tri sections. Where i will be going i was told i only get my own room if baby or mum.have complications and hubby isnt allowed to stay but only allowed to be there between 11am and 9pm. It may be different there thiugh and depend on your circumstances. Xx

Hey i live in birmingham and i myself along with my two brothers sister. 2 cusans and neice were born their and not one person has complained. And my cusan had c section and the scar is nearly invisable. I hope everything goes okay. Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->