Birth control

babylove x

Reaction score
What do you use?

I don't want my supply to decrease, milk content affected, to gain wait, or to GET PREGNANT AGAIN...

Does the mirena poke hubby? Dr. Google says TONS of women get pregnant on it?

I had a copper coil in a few weeks ago, hubby can't feel the strings (I asked him). I have to say I have a bit of a trust issue with it, not sure why but going to see how it goes!

I had a copper coil in a few weeks ago, hubby can't feel the strings (I asked him). I have to say I have a bit of a trust issue with it, not sure why but going to see how it goes!

Oh please keep me updated I have been interested in that one... The thought of heavier periods is scaring me though, seems like one if te safest forms to me..

Will do! Yes I am not too thrilled with the chance of heavier periods but probs won't have to deal with those while BF so won't know for a while. I didn't want to have any hormones though so was the best option for me, I hope it worlks out!

I have a copper IUD also, no problems and hubby can't feel it. My cycle hasn't returned yet so not sure about that but my periods were always pretty light to start with. I just wasn't willing to take a chance on anything with hormones :)

I'm on Cerazette (mini-pill) is great.

No change in milk supply and has stopped ovulation - which is the best thing as my nipples got so sore when I O'd that it made me hate feeding DD.

Cerazette is the same hormone as the implant so I'm switching to that next month. :)

I have the mirena. Threads have very occasionally poked OH, but didn't stop him so can't have been that bad!!!!!

Statistically it is 99.3% effective. It has lower hormones than oral pills. Complications are rare but if they happen, happen during or soon after putting it in.

Thank you ladies, I'm about 100% certain I want an iud it's just a matter of which one to try first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->