Birth of a Beautiful Baby Girl.. Paige Murphy <3 **PICS**

CaptainMummy

Reaction score
Okay, so this is a bit late to post this, but I havent had a laptop for a while.

I was due on 9th January 2011... but LO was very lazy, and so I went in to be induced on the 19th! Got 3 pessaries each 6 hours apart, and started haing contractions on the Thursday night, they were very strong but made me laugh! I got took to labour ward at 3am on Friday 21st Jan. And I was 2-3cms. waited a while and at around 5am my waters were broke. 90 minutes later, I was 9cm!! Woowoww. Lol, took a while to get to 10, but when I did, it was 9.45 and time to push. Sucking on the gas and air was great! I felt soooooo stoned haha but it definitely helped alot! I could hardly feel anything.

I was pushing and pushing as hard as I could and her head could be seen, but I found it took me ageeees to get her arund that little bend! I knew then she had a big head!! Sooo... After an hour of pushing, I was told that I may need to be cut, and use of the vontouse, so I asked OH and MW to push my legs right up to my shoulders, and after 3 pushes, her head was out! Not long after, my beautiful baby was born.

She had pooed inside me and it was 3rd degree meconium, so the MW was concerned she might need help breathing as so had been in me for so long, and was ready to give her a hand to breathe, but as soon as she was out, she screamed the house down.

I just burst into tears, and so did my OH\!

She was a healthy big 8lbs 14oz, but would have been at least 9lbs if she hadnt pooed!

I cant believe how much she has changed, she is so gorgeous and I am so happy to be a mummy.

Here are some pics of my beautiful daughter.

Attachments

• paige1stpic.jpg
    paige1stpic.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 20
  • paige first smile pic.jpg
    paige first smile pic.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 19
  • paige1.jpg
    paige1.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 16
awww she is lovely, congrats glad she is ok xxx

Congratulations:dance: