Birthday BFP!!!!

kasey590

Reaction score
how weird that after 12 months of trying that the day is finally here...im terrified that im gunna wake up and its all a dream! today was day 38 of my cycle and i just wanted to kno if i was or not so i could get ready for AF. i did a test about 5pm and within 5 seconds of POAS i got a very strong positive. id barely even pulled my hand out of the toilet and it was already there clear too!!!

i was with one of my cousins who is house sitting for her parents hu went to bali today so when i came out of the toilet laughing and bawling my eyes out she was on the fone to her mum and told her. so we rushed home and told my OH and then my parents. my mum is sooo excited already :) i cant beleive my wait is over.

the hardest thing i had to do was message my best TTC buddies. there are so many women out there more deserving than i am. i just wish that they had gotten this first.

so yeah..mixed emotions. im happy for us but im devoed for them. i hate that it had to be me.

ive got a doctors appointment friday so hoping all will be well. did another test about 20 mins ago and same exact thing happened. fingers crossed.

Kasey u sound like a really thoughtful person - and i reckon u r more than deserving of ur BFP! Cogratulations and smooth running for the nest 9 months!!!!

thanks....i just wish that it wasnt just me getting this awesome blessing...
oh and by birthday BFP my birthday is in like less than 2 weeks lol

Congrats and best of luck to all nearly 3 of you!

congratulations you sound really sweet and you deserve your :bfp: you have waited sooooo long!! I have everything crossed that bubz is a sticky one and I hope you have a lovely birthday xxx:hugs:

thank you very much :) i hope he/she is too :) doctors here i come!!!

how weird that after 12 months of trying that the day is finally here...im terrified that im gunna wake up and its all a dream! today was day 38 of my cycle and i just wanted to kno if i was or not so i could get ready for AF. i did a test about 5pm and within 5 seconds of POAS i got a very strong positive. id barely even pulled my hand out of the toilet and it was already there clear too!!!

i was with one of my cousins who is house sitting for her parents hu went to bali today so when i came out of the toilet laughing and bawling my eyes out she was on the fone to her mum and told her. so we rushed home and told my OH and then my parents. my mum is sooo excited already :) i cant beleive my wait is over.

the hardest thing i had to do was message my best TTC buddies. there are so many women out there more deserving than i am. i just wish that they had gotten this first.

so yeah..mixed emotions. im happy for us but im devoed for them. i hate that it had to be me.

ive got a doctors appointment friday so hoping all will be well. did another test about 20 mins ago and same exact thing happened. fingers crossed.

Hey Kasey! I remember you from Facebook. Congrats to you. Im sooo jealous, LOL but extremely happy for you. I am 21 days late for AF but stopped testing 2 weeks ago. Just waiting to take provera friday. Lucky you:happydance:

Hey Kasey! I remember you from Facebook. Congrats to you. Im sooo jealous, LOL but extremely happy for you. I am 21 days late for AF but stopped testing 2 weeks ago. Just waiting to take provera friday. Lucky you:happydance:

heyyy!!!!
good luck hun!!! keep me updated with how your going :) were not announcing it on facebook yet coz we still need to go to the doctors etc.
how have you been lately???

fantastic birthday present!! happy birthday and congrats hun xx

heyyy!!!!
good luck hun!!! keep me updated with how your going :) were not announcing it on facebook yet coz we still need to go to the doctors etc.

Hey Kasey! I got you on the FB. My mouth is shut!!! I am doing well. Set to start provera tonite. Still no AF and 22 days late?:shrug: I am so very happy for you!:hugs:

heyyy!!!!

Hey Kasey! I got you on the FB. My mouth is shut!!! I am doing well. Set to start provera tonite. Still no AF and 22 days late?:shrug: I am so very happy for you!:hugs:

oh hun!!! im sending you as much baby dust as humanly possible!!!! i hope urs happens really sooon!!! have u looked at the thread on here about softcups? i was gunna do that if i wasnt pregnant this month it looks like itd be worth giving a go chick :)

keep me updated :) talk soon chicky
xoxoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back