Birthday present for 3 yr old girl

kazzzzy

Reaction score
My LO will be 3 in July (where did that go!!) and as its too early to even think of housework I'm having a think about what to get her, she all-ready has so much - a kitchen, cozy coope car, trike, dolls buggy, dolls, aquadoodle, dolls house, etc etc, its hard to know what to get her. Am thinking of a Vtech Innutab, link attached, as she has a more basic Vtech tablet that she loves but its quite basic & suitable for a young toddler, her cousin has the Innutab and she loves it but I'm not sure if she's a bit young yet for it & I would have to limit her time on it! Anyone's 3 yr old have an innutab & would you recommend it? Thanks https://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/1213308/Trail/searchtext>INNUTAB.htm

A couple of my friends have Innotabs for their young kids and they all say its great! I got DD1 an Ipad mini which has been invaluable. Fantastic learning devices.

Thanks for the reply, I ended up getting the innotab today in argos as it was on offer - €50 off it so will put it away for her birthday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->