• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Birthday present ideas

ILoveShoes

Reaction score
Hi,
My DH will be 32 in a couple of weekend I'm completely stuck as to what to get him!
Can anyone help?!!
He doesn't have loads of interests and isn't really too fussed about birthdays - he likes TV series' like Breaking Bad, Dexter, Blue Bloods etc, but he has these on a memory stick.
He doesn't really read, except on holiday.
He's currently doing P90x.
Any ideas please?!
xx

Just ordered my OH a mens shaving set for his bday next month. It includes cream that eventually reduces hair growth. I will also be getting him an American chocolate/sweet hamper and baking him a cake based on his favourite game. (I say baking, I mean buying one and decorating it myself) :haha:You could do something like that based on one of the shows he likes.

Shaving Set

Oh and the shaving kit is cheaper on eBay or Amazon if you like the idea of it x

If he's a t-shirt kind of guy you could get him a shirt from one of his favorite shows. Since he is doing PX90 you could get him something fitness related like workout clothes, dumbbells, kettlebells, or one of those pull up bars that goes in a door frame. Or you could get him a gift certificate to a nice running shoe store so that he could get new exercise shoes.

I never have trouble buying for my husband; he has way too many hobbies, but he always has trouble buying for me because I am a lot like your DH :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->