bit confused !

Candyx1

Reaction score
i know its sounds a stupid question ... When i mc i started bleeding on the saturday then it stopped and started again when i past tissue on the wednesday .. When do i count from if i were to expect my period or ovulation if all was normal this month ? ? ?

Hi Candyx1

Im wondering the same... started heavily bleeding on the Wedneday and its been 13 days since then. Would really like to know when I will ovulate.. been using OPKs but no smiley face yet! Hope its not too long as we really want to TTC soon xx

we must have had ours the same day by the sounds ... Yeah i'm going for it straight away .. I may b impatient but waiting for the first cycle felt like forever x how r u finding it ?

I started bleeding heavy on the tues, mc on the wed,passed theplacenta on the thurs and the bub on friday...I counted cd1 from the tues cause i wasnt sure...

I feel like to the only way I can keep positive is to conentrate on TTC again.
I just wish that I would have a positive OPK to know that all is back to normal again.... its so frustrating!
How far along were you Candyx1?

xx

Good luck hun

I wish I could help, I almost in the same boat. I got BFP Nov 1 (6wks after AF, all test neg before then). I started bleeding the next night and passed tissue on the 4th. I should have had AF yesterday if it was a normal cycle...I started counting from the night of the bleeding. But no AF and BFN today. However all of my preg symptoms have shown back up again. Very tender breasts (they wake me up at night if I roll over and stairs are just evil) Peeing alot and just feeling that weird feeling, grumpy, annoyed, food is weird. So I dont know whats up but I will keep you ladies posted on if AF comes or when I get my BFP then I can count back.

yeah the only way i feel i could get through it was to try straight away .. Was 5 and a half weeks which i know is early but so many hopes wrapped up in it all .. Said period would come 4-6 weeks so i'm assuming really from now !

brilliant :) going to b a busy week hey ... Good luck x good that body is getting all back to normal cycle too

hi ladies, I am wondering the same thing really. I started to bleed early hours of the 1st Nov and had a scan to confirm the baby was gone that day, I was 8+2. Passed a large clot on the Tuesday then had ERPC on the Wed. Was finished bleeding completely by Sunday 7th November. So I think my AF is due around now as it was 4 weeks yesterday since I originally started to bleed. I "think" I ov'd around two weeks ago, not totally sure and we were on holiday (great timing after the m/c, helped a lot) and we did have sex around that time. So now I wonder if I am imagining symptoms (similar kind of stretching I had when I was pregnant) plus twinges in my boobs and constipation but maybe I am just due on. We decided to let nature take its course after the m/c, so we didnt "try" to get pregnant this month but didnt try not to either, if that makes sense? in a way I hope I am but in another way it might be best to have at least one normal cycle first?!

Sorry I didnt mean to ramble, got carried away!!

your not rambling lol ... Hard one really , at the time its the last thing u think about asking ! I.ll b looking out for signs as the time comes nearer as always ( think myself into it i do ) .. bet your in a dilemma when to test too ! Fingers crossed for u x

hi ladies, I am wondering the same thing really. I started to bleed early hours of the 1st Nov and had a scan to confirm the baby was gone that day, I was 8+2. Passed a large clot on the Tuesday then had ERPC on the Wed. Was finished bleeding completely by Sunday 7th November. So I think my AF is due around now as it was 4 weeks yesterday since I originally started to bleed. I "think" I ov'd around two weeks ago, not totally sure and we were on holiday (great timing after the m/c, helped a lot) and we did have sex around that time. So now I wonder if I am imagining symptoms (similar kind of stretching I had when I was pregnant) plus twinges in my boobs and constipation but maybe I am just due on. We decided to let nature take its course after the m/c, so we didnt "try" to get pregnant this month but didnt try not to either, if that makes sense? in a way I hope I am but in another way it might be best to have at least one normal cycle first?!

Sorry I didnt mean to ramble, got carried away!!

Im with you! My MC started on Nov 2, I dont know how far along I was...I didnt test BFP until my period was already 2 weeks late and it was faint but I havent seen AF yet either, maybe we could keep in touch to see what comes of it!!! We were NTNP this round also :winkwink:

yes please, that would be good, nice to have others to go through it with. my op was 4 weeks ago today so I am thinking any time now for the next week or so. I dont want to test too early so I am going to wait until next weekend (another ten days arrggghhh) and if I havent come on by then test.

at first I really didnt think I'd want to get preg straight away, I was so devastated but now I think let nature take its course, if its meant to be this month it will, I dont want to get too caught up in testing on certain days or avoiding them, what will be will be! :)

AF started tonight....I dont get why my breasts hurt so bad and im peeing all the time again. Stupid hormones, I can't deal with this pain every month, I cant even hug OH or get a good nights rest bc they hurt so bad. What gives??? ME! I give up getting excited.

oh so sorry for you, how disappointing but there's always next month, stay strong x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->