Bit early but...

blake12336

Reaction score
I just bought my pram! I went for the oyster 2 travel system in limited edition bronze and got the lot for £250! Second hand but immaculate condition so couldn't pass up on this bargain!

Has anyone else bought theirs so early?! I'm only 16 weeks...

I don't believe it's ever too early to start preparing for baby!

My parents bought us a Graco Modes stroller and car-seat set on sale for $260, when I was only 8 weeks or so...needless to say, they're very excited for their first grandbaby :)

It's personal preference some people don't mind buying earlier than others.
I don't buy until 24 weeks but that's my preference.
If you see a good bargain there's no harm in picking it up.

I found the true black limited edition stokke xplory on eBay and had to buy it. I have had it since I was 12 weeks!
I'm not superstitious and don't believe that buying early will jinx it so I went for it!

Personally I haven't wanted to buy early in any of my pregnancies, not because I thought buying early would jinx things but because I didn't want to have baby stuff around in the event something went wrong! I think I started buying a few bits just before 20 weeks with my son, last time around I bought an amazing onesie I saw with a character on that my son loves because it was on sale and too amazing to miss...I did lose that baby but I had already tucked the onesie away out of sight. I really hope this rainbow gets to wear it <3
Of course you should buy stuff if you want to! It's so exciting :) it's just for me I wouldn't want to have anything big like a buggy around until I personally felt more confident in the pregnancy.

Note to add I would never have the pram at my house! My father in law is storing it away for us but it was such a bargain I couldn't resist!

My dad bought us a travel system the day we told him we got a positive test so right around 8 weeks. I would have preferred to wait since we had lost a baby last year but there was really no stopping him. Pretty sure my mom has been stocking up on stuff since then as well.

I don't think that's too early it's totally down to personal preference and when you find a bargain go for it!

I am 21 weeks and bought a glider chair for BF today, and I bought a car seat as well.

Last time I was buying plenty of things at 16 weeks. i had a crib and nursery items, as well as clothing. Not too early at all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->