Bit of a hit & miss?

Blah11

☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼
Reaction score
Some days Amelie eats lots, but other she seems to hardly touch her meals.. especially lunch. I try and do finger foods at lunchtime but sometimes she literally sucks a corner of toast and that's it! If she does that I usually try and give her some mash or something from a spoon but she usually refuses that too :shrug: Is this normal or..?

some days Fred is the same hon especially with finger foods, i just follow his lead he is a good weight so not too concerned if he has the odd day like that xx could it be teething do you think?

Don't think so :shrug: She's still not showing any teething signs! She did when she was really young - bout 3 months - but nothing since.

I think it might just be lazyness and she can't be bothered chewing lol

it's normal. Like us babies have days where they are more hungry than others. Some days I don't know where Hannah puts it all and than the next she hardly eats a thing :D

Molly is the same, I think its normal :shrug:

Laylas the same at lunch. She loves breakfast and dinner, but lunch she soooo not that fussed on! Maybe its normal though. x

Joseph does this too. Yesterday he ate everything I gave him, today he barely touched any of his solids. I assume if he wants it he will eat it so I let him get on with it, he still has about 5 bottles x

Yep - that describes Amelia's feeding pattern perfectly! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"